Align your brand with Greenlining’s Virtual Summit to forge awareness of your business with over 1500 diverse attendees and build new connections to advance racial justice.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Learn more about Sponsorship Packages here.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Sonia Lilani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past speakers have included:
- New York Times Bestselling Author Ibram X. Kendi
- Senator Elizabeth Warren
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters
- Kamau Bell, Host, CNN’s United Shades of America
- Dolores Huerta, Co-Founder, United Farm Workers, Labor Rights Leader
- Alicia Garza, Co-Founder, Black Lives Matter and Founder, Black Futures Lab
- Jane Kim, Former Supervisor, City and County of San Francisco
- Melissa Harris-Perry, Political Commentator, Author, and Professor
- Boots Riley, Director and Screenwriter of Sorry to Bother You
- Jose Antonio Vargas, Founder, Define American
1,500 Attendees Strong
With more than 1,500 diverse movers and shakers attending our Economic Summit each year, event sponsorships are a tremendous opportunity to get involved. You’ll want to be one of the supporters recognized at the event! To learn more about sponsorship options, contact email@example.com.