OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray and Pacific Gas and Electric President and CEO Anthony F. Earley, Jr. will keynote The Greenlining Institute’s annual Economic Summit April 4. The unique gathering of community, business and political leaders moves to Oakland this year, previewing Greenlining’s move to its new headquarters in downtown Oakland in 2015.
With the theme, The 21st Century Majority: Empowering a New Nation, the conference aims to connect the dots between America’s fast-evolving new economy with the demographic revolution that is reshaping our nation’s diversity.
WHAT: The Greenlining Institute’s 21st annual Economic Summit, The 21st Century Majority: Empowering a New Nation
WHO: Confirmed speakers and awardees include
- Richard Cordray, Director, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Anthony F. Earley, Jr., President and CEO, Pacific Gas and Electric
- Catherine Sandoval, Commissioner, California Public Utilities Commission
- Dan Rosen, Founder, Solar Mosaic
- Street Level Health Project
- Kevin de León, California State Senator
WHEN: Friday, April 4, 2014, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
WHERE: Oakland Marriott City Center, 1001 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607
THE GREENLINING INSTITUTE
A Multi-Ethnic Public Policy, Research and Advocacy Institute