Sen. Mark Leno to Keynote SF Town Hall on CA Budget 11/25
“Equity in California’s State Budget” Hosted by The Greenlining Institute, California Forward, & Latino Community Foundation
SAN FRANCISCO – With many communities still struggling in our state’s uneven recovery, California Sen. Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) will headline a community town hall focusing on equity issues in California’s state budget on Nov. 25. The forum, hosted by the Latino Community Foundation, California Forward and The Greenlining Institute, will take place at the Public Policy Institute of California’s San Francisco headquarters.
WHAT: Community forum, Equity in California’s State Budget
WHO: Speakers include –
- Sen. Mark Leno (D-San Francisco)
- Michelle Romero, Director, Greenlining’s Claiming Our Democracy Program
- Raquel F. Donoso, Executive Director, Latino Community Foundation
- Chris Hoene, Executive Director, California Budget Project
- Mai Yang Vang, Policy Associate, California Forward
- Ellen Wu, Executive Director, California Pan-Ethnic Health Network
- Valerie Cuevas, Director of External Relations, The Education Trust—West
WHERE: Bechtel Conference Center at the Public Policy Institute of California, 500 Washington St., San Francisco, CA 94111
WHEN: 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
THE GREENLINING INSTITUTE
A Multi-Ethnic Public Policy, Research and Advocacy Institute