When it comes to racial equity, California is ground zero. There is nothing more important to California’s Equity Ecosystem than California’s state budget. The Latino Community Foundation, California Forward, and The Greenlining Institute invite you to an important forum to discuss equity in California’s state budget on November 25th at the Bechtel Conference Center at the Public Policy Institute of California in San Francisco from 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The day’s confirmed keynote speaker is the Honorable Mark Leno, State Senator, Representing the 11th Senate District of California.
A panel of key budget experts will follow Senator Leno. Confirmed panelists include:
- Michelle Romero, Director, Greenlining’s Claiming Our Democracy Program
- Raquel F. Donoso, Executive Director, Latino Community Foundation
- Chris Hoene, Executive Director, California Budget Project
- Mai Yang Vang, Policy Associate, California Forward
- Ellen Wu, Executive Director, California Pan-Ethnic Health Network
- Valerie Cuevas, Director of External Relations, The Education Trust–West
To view a copy of the day’s program, Click Here.